12/14/2005

Ratings Explained

The ratings on Cinaptic are on a scale of 1-10. Here is what they mean.



1

Horrible
All things considered, this is among the worst films I have seen.


2

Bad
This is a bad film that has almost no redeeming qualities or artistic value.


3

Poor
This film may have been good conceptually but failed to entertain for numerous reasons.


4

Below Average
This film is disappointing, and I wish I had not wasted my time watching it.


5

Average
This film is mediocre, but I got just enough out of it to make watching the film worth my time.


6

Above Average
This is a fairly good film, and I am glad I took the time to watch it.


7

Good
I enjoyed this film, and consider it to be better than most films of its genre.


8

Great
This film surpasses expectations, and I would recommend it to a friend.


9

Excellent
This film has some minor weak elements, but it is among the best films in its genre.


10

Spectacular
This film is among the best of its time and genre and has no significant weaknesses.

No comments: